A brand I am proudly associated since quite a while and which has truly delivered quality results. I am proud to review their recent venture into a skincare collection.
Something about the brand
Zoe, meaning ‘life’ in Greek, is a nutrition-first food & beverages brand. Have reviewed their one-day detox diet previously and you can check out the link below.
As part of their one-day detox, they did include a face pack sachet which I thought was absolutely amazing. I guess they realized people are loving it and started making the face packs available for individual sale too.
Since the brand anyway believed in the goodness of nature, they decided to branch out further into skin care, and make natural, effective skin care products that not only provide quick visible results but add to the long-term rejuvenation of your skin. They have a skincare routine launched with a facial scrub, day cream and night cream all as part of their Ageless Beauty Collection. They also have two variants of the Instant Glow Face Masks available in a set of single use sachets or part of the detox diet packs.
The Product & My Experience
Zoe 9-in-1 Ultimate Day Cream from their Ageless Beauty Collection
When I got to know about their launch, I immediately reached out to the day cream as firstly I was on the look-out for a good day cream, and secondly the ingredients in this one are just amazing.
The 9-in-1 Ultimate Day Cream has the goodness of 9 essential oils, flowers, herbs and other exotic ingredients sourced from 100% certified organic sources.
When you apply this magical potion, it goes deep into your skin, and nourishes every vital cell within your skin, to give you a radiant glow.
I must say, Zoe thought through some luxury packaging for their skincare collection. The outer packaging was so amazing.
The product comes in a screw-top jar with a bright vibrant floral label and gold lid. It has a spill proof seal inside to ensure it is travel friendly.
This pretty jar came inside a sturdy outer packaging. A lift off box, where the jar is nestled inside a raised base. The outer packaging is again floral and vibrant and just calls out “Natural”.
Loved the packaging as it screams luxury!!
This is perhaps the most important part of this review as this is what sets the product truly apart from every other cream in the market!
Inspired by Ayurveda, it combines anti-ageing beauty secrets with ancient wisdom and modern know-how.
A little something about all the ingredients in this amazing cream:
- Acai berry – Rich in Vitamins A, B, C, and E to revive your skin, heal damaged skin cells, and restore moisture
- Vitamin E – Helps ward off sun damage and reduce signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots. It is also known as a wound healer.
- Vitamin C – A Powerful anti-aging nutrient with potent antioxidant powers, it stimulates collagen production thus doing wonders for the skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Has natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties providing relaxing effects on the body, and used to cleanse cuts, bruises and heal skin
- Neroli Essential Oil – Has rejuvenating and regenerating benefits for every skintype and its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties make it ideal for oily and blemished skin as well.
- Argan Oil – With its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content, it absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Apricot seed oil contains high fatty acids, Vitamin E and A which can be used to moisturize and nourish dry and mature skin.
- Jojoba Oil – Full of nutrients and antioxidants, it helps tame inflammation, reduce fine lines, control acne breakouts and soothe sunburn.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Known for wound healing and its anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
- Capric Capryl Triglyceride – Derived from coconut oil and glycerin, it’s considered an excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient. Due to its mix of fatty acids, it helps the skin replenish its surface and resist moisture loss.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution. It keeps the oil and water parts of an emulsion from separating and gives products good spreadability.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate – A fatty acid monoglyceride used in cosmetics as an emulsifier and stabilizing ingredient. It is also used as a fragrance and emollient ingredient. Glyceryl Stearate Citrate helps skin and hair to retain moisture.
- Glycerol Mono Stearate – Glycerol monostearate, commonly known as GMS, is an organic molecule used as an emulsifier
- Aqua – Water!
- Vegetable Glycerin – A natural humectant, it can seal in moisture on the top layer of our skinwhile the other oils work their way deep into our cells to provide long-lasting moisture.
- Xanthan Gum – A polysaccharide derived from glucose or sucrose (sugars), it is used to increase the viscosity of liquids and also has skin-conditioning properties.
- La Phen Db. – An organic chemical which acts like a mild preservative for the product.
By this list of ingredients, you see how pure and beneficial this cream will be.
The Zoe 9-in-1 Ultimate Day Cream is 100% Certified Organic, 100% Natural, 100% Vegan and 100% Pure. It is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, GMO Free, Chemical Free and Toxin Free.
I started using this cream the day I received it. I was that excited!!
Every day after my regular routine of cleansing and toning I would use this as my moisturizer.
The cream has a beautiful floral + herbal fragrance which lasts for a while but is not at all disturbing. It spreads very easily and is absorbed into the skin in a few minutes. Whilst it doesn’t leave behind any sticky or greasy residue, it leaves the skin amply plumped up and hydrated.
The cream does have an SPF 10 but since I used to travel in the sun for a while I always topped it with a sunscreen.
Have been using it for a while now and I am absolutely elated that it really does what it promises. It definitely helps in controlling acne by controlling the oil levels of the skin. It clears out the complexion and helps fade dark spots and scars. The skin feels tighter and it lends a glow making your skin look younger.
*As a disclaimer, I recommend a patch test for any product as natural products could also react with certain skin types.
Price: ₹2000 for 100 gm
Considering you need only a little, each jar is estimated to last around 2 months, but I personally still think this is a bit steep, even accepting this to be a luxury product.
But Zoe has an amazing combo offer of ₹2400 for the complete 2 month daily routine of a cleansing scrub, day cream & night cream (100gm each) and would highly recommend this, as it is totally worth it.
I will be trying out the scrub and night cream shortly and will definitely put up a detailed review on them too.
- 100% Certified Organic, Natural & Vegan
- Inspired by Ayurveda
- Proven beneficial ingredients
- A little steeply priced individually but the combo pack is quite worth it.
You can buy yours on the below links, oh and they ship internationally!!!
Don’t forget to follow my blog and check me out on my other social media, for many more such reviews and some awesome content.
Bye till next time!